CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our American Idol....


I go to the best saloon in central Arkansas, and Shelly Vance has been cutting my hair for almost 20 years!! I have watched a sweet young girl grow up in that saloon, which is Shelly's daughter Charity Vance, singing, dancing, playing with make-up, and preparing for the local stage at the Rep. Tonight, America got to see Charity as well, and we are so excited for her and her family. We will be watching closely through the next few weeks hoping for the best for her. She is a sweet, beautiful, Christian girl that will make Arkansas proud.




Here is Charity singing "Summertime" at her audition in Chicago, and she blew them away at only 16-years old!!

2 comments:

Kay said...

I missed her tonight, but I will be watching as the show progresses.

The Proctors said...

I saw her last night and was very impressed! I'm impressed that you know all these people...first the girl who wins Survivor and now a girl going to Hollywood on American Idol. I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I missed ya!