It has been almost a year to the day since my last post, and our blog is no longer followed by ANYONE!! I've decided to use this blog to document our family's moments, and I'm going to do my best to stay up-to-date. This was part of my New Year's resolution list, and thus far I have not done very good!!
My first post of this new effort will be my list of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get more healthy. I turn 30 this year, and I'm making that step of maturity of choosing to eat more healthy and exercise, not just to lose weight but to be more healthy.
2. Read through the Bible this year. I have started this so many time and have never finished. I have a Bible that is written in chronological order, and split up into daily readings so I can finish it in one year. So far, I'm right on tract.
3. Be prepared for my Sunday school lesson. We have had Sunday school books for as long as I can remember, and I cannot remember any time in my life that I consistently read my lesson before class to be prepared.
4. Stay on budget with our finances.
5. Get a birthday calendar together of all of our friends and family's birthdays, so I can do better at birthday wishes, phone calls, cards, gifts, cakes, etc.
6. Keep my house clean so that I'm never embarrassed if someone drops by unexpectedly.
7. Update the blog and facebook more often, and take more pictures. I love looking back through pictures and my crazy thoughts and challenges, so I need to spend more time and effort documenting these things.
8. Love my family more and get mad less.
Happy new year everyone and good luck at completing your New Year's resolutions!!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
A new year, a new start at blogging!!!
Posted by Hoy and Ali at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You might be surprised to know that you are still on my blog list - it told me right when you updated. Good luck with your resolutions. I need to do most of those same things. Keep blogging!
You popped up on my blog list too! See, we all still care and want to hear all about you and your girls and Hoy, too! (Esp since we'll be moving soon!) Well, your resolutions have motivated me as well. Sounds like a great plan and best wishes for you. Hope to see more pics of those beautiful little ones! Your Christmas card was beautiful!:)
Post a Comment