We got up this morning and started getting ready for church. I took on the responsibility of getting breakfast together while Hoy took a shower, and the girls asked for oatmeal. I got the oatmeal ready in a big bowl, and pulled 2 small plastic bowls out of the cabinet, one for each of the girls. I asked Logan which one she wanted, meaning which color do you want?? You can see below which one she chose....PINK!!


But what makes this story funny is why....after looking at her shirt and Lucy's shirt, her answer was "Pink would really match both of us the best, but Lucy has some blue in her shirt so give that one to her. At least no one will be seeing us." Where does she get this stuff?? And yes, Lucy's bowl is empty first because she LOVES oatmeal.

We picked my Mom and Dad (Nonnie and Poppy) up at the airport this afternoon. They have been on vacation for almost 2 weeks, so the girls were very excited to see them. I think Nonnie and Poppy were glad to see them too...what do you think?!?


Our family is back together again for now. It's always a good feeling having Mom and Dad home on so many levels. Thank you Lord for such great parents and such great grand-parents for our babies!!
3 comments:
Welcome back to blog world!!! :) I think the look on your mom's face says it all....she missed her grand-babies!!! :)
Oh how I miss those "grand" girls when we are traveling! But what a sweet welcome home when they are there to greet us back.
We missed your parents too! Those are some of the happiest greetings I have ever seen. Also, so excited to hear about Natalie's big win on Survivor.
Post a Comment