CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Guys Night Out.....Girls Night Out

So, Hoy and I really try to give each other some time alone from work, household chores, the kids, etc. One of these ways is to have nights out with our friends for gender-specific activities. For example, I play BUNKO with some girls from church, and Hoy plays poker with the guys from church. Well, last night was "guys night" and they met at my parents' house to play poker. My parents have been out of town, Hoy raided their house and they still don't know about it!!! Wasn't there a name for that in high school??






One of our favorite places to eat bar-b-que is Jordan's, so here is the spread of food and drinks for the guys before gearing up to play. It takes a good, hardy meal to get ready for all the hard work it takes to keep that stern face to play poker!


Here are some of the guys gathered around the table playing. Johnny Brown was the only one I wished "good luck" to because he thanked me for making the home-made cookies, and he won. I'll have to remember that next time, because I sure would like to see Hoy bring home that little bit of money for some type of treat....I don't know, maybe a new pair of shoes!!!


Since he had the "night out" last night, I got to have a "night out" tonight. Some of the girls from work got together after work for dinner at Cracker Barrel. We always have so much fun together, and we get to vent about issues at work that our other friends and family can not understand. I'm so lucky to work with such a great group of ladies!!




Here are my 2 girls from the office that I sit between. Rachael sits on my left and Janet sits on my right, and they are the best, most fun, and funniest girls. We are always laughing, and they make work a different level of fun!! I love you girls!

0 comments: