Tonight started a new semester of Bible study with some of the ladies that I work with at Heart Clinic. This will be my third Bible study with these ladies, and we have so much fun. I think I am the youngest member by far, and I love that because these ladies have so much experience and wisdom to pass along. This semester we doing the Bible study Esther by Beth Moore, and I'm very excited about getting started.
Here is the cover of the Bible study...I love the ancient chess pieces!! One of my favorite parts of the introduction video tonight was Beth Moore focusing on using Estrogen positively and embracing being a woman without putting down men.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Bible study Monday
Posted by Hoy and Ali at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sleeping Angels! I'm glad you are blogging again. It's fun keeping up with all of our young families at GSFBC.
My precious girls! Goodnite my sweet angels.
Post a Comment