This is the first time ever that I've blogged 2 days in a row!! We're getting ready for Lucy's first birthday, so we pulled out the "baby's first birthday" hat that Logan wore last year and Nonnie made her onesie monogramed with birthday wishes and her name. We were taking pictures today to send to Ed's bakery to be scanned on Lucy's cake, so I thought I would post some of the pictures that did not make the cut!! Logan is very excited that Lucy gets to have a birthday like she did 2 weeks ago, and she keeps singing "Happy Birthday" to Lucy....very cute!
Logan was just a little bit jealous of Lucy's attention and pictures, so she started begging for us to take her picture too. Honestly, Logan has never been too crazy about pictures but today she was really posing for us and following directions about crossing her legs and smiling. She was SO FUNNY!! Here are 2 that we liked.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Gearing up for Lucy's birthday!
I'll be posting again this weekend with pictures from Lucy's birthday on Wednesday and her party on Saturday.
Posted by Hoy and Ali at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I love that last pictures of Logan "posing"! What a little model!!! And I'm so proud of you for posting two days in a row!!!! Cute 4th of July pics!!!
Your girls are so beautiful! Logan's haircut is really cute - she's quite a stylish little gal! Can't wait to see some party pics!
Post a Comment