
Our Granny was in town for just a little bit last night, so the girls got to see her. They are always so excited to see "Franny." Lucy is named after Granny.

After work yesterday, I had a baby shower at US Pizza for one of the girls that I work with, but I forgot to take my camera in....ameteaur blogger, what can I say!! Once I finished at the shower, Mom and I went to the scrap booking party at church. One Friday night a month we have a scrapbook party with some of the ladies at church from 6:00PM until 12:00 midnight. Mom and I try to stay very focused, and we usually get a lot done.

Here are 2 of my friends that scrapbook for their kids too...Amy and Shannon. Unfortunately, neither of them have signed up for the internet world yet, Facebook or Blogger!!

Saturdays are dance days for Logan. During the holidays and the snowing weather, our schedule got messed up a little bit but we were back in action today. Logan wanted to take some pictures in her dance clothes before leaving with her daddy this morning. She is always so proud of herself at dance class.

Logan doing some of her dance steps in the kitchen. She is always trying to teach Lucy what to do, and Lucy is always wanting to learn. Lucy should be able to start dance this summer, and she cannot wait!!

Here is Lucy trying to so some of the same things Logan is doing....but her "dance clothes" are much different!! She still had on her pajamas this morning, but went to her room and put on her tennis shoes over her footed-PJ's!! She thought she looked good, and we didn't have the heart to tell her differently.

Our sweet Lucy is just beginning to learn to smile for the camera...if we promise to let her take a picture with the camera after we finish!!

This afternoon, Poppa Jeff and Trish came to the house to visit for a little while. The girls love seeing them and today was no different. Lucy was playing agitator today, and she went running to the door saying "Poppa Jeff, Poppa Jeff" but when she saw him she ran the other way. She was very attached to Trish today. But Logan was loving on everyone as usual.
0 comments:
Post a Comment