Thanks to our friend Natalie, who is the God-mother of our children, we are now blogging! Natalie lives about 500 miles away and never gets enough pictures of the kids to keep her happy, so here we are.
I am very excited about this whole adventure, but bear with me as I learn how to explore through creating postings.
I'll start with some recent pictures of the girls for you Nat!
This is Logan at her school Christmas party. It was so much fun watching her play with her friends and the kids opening gifts from each other! Notice the "T-shirt bib" to keep the food off of her clothes! They wear those every day during snack and lunch times, and it is so cute to watch them line up to put them on because they know when the bibs come out it is time to EAT!!

Here are Logan and Lucy together on Christmas Sunday after church. Lucy was just beginning to sit up good on her own, and Logan is alway so careful to make sure Lucy is not falling over. Logan loves her little sister!
Logan holding Lucy while Mommy reads them a book a few days ago. Logan is always trying to hold, hug, kiss, and pull Lucy all over the house. And Lucy is such a great little sister, because she just lets Logan do whatever she wants. It warms our hearts to watch the girls play with each other and love each other. We try to imprint these memories in our brain, because we know there will be days in the future filled with arguing!
1 comments:
Yea!!! I'm so glad you started a blog. They are both growing up so fast! I cannot believe Lucy!
See it wasn't so hard to start a blog. Surely you or Hoy can keep it updated. It will only take a few minutes...or I won't call you:) Love you all!
Post a Comment